Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Anyone heard from Stumpy???

I’m curious if I’m the only one that is questions whether we will actually see the long-awaited Legend of Ahhhs this fall. While Rob Story recently wrote a piece on Greg Stump and this upcoming project, there has been little to no other press about it. As a matter of fact, when I do a Google search for the movie title, my previous post comes up first – odd. You’d think that if a film was being made that was going to “win the Sundance Film Festival” as Stumpy said in an interview in May of 2007, there would be a little more build-up. Perhaps I’m totally wrong or maybe I’m just worried that this won’t happen and this, like so many other rumored projects, will falls through the cracks. I certainly hope not, especially with the 20th anniversary of The Blizzard of Ahhhs this year.

No comments: