Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Disney, here we come!

I know a lot of people that have difficulty in the winter choosing between warm weather destinations and ski vacations. I, of course, am not one of those people. Yes, I compromised on the Disney vacation for the week after our wedding next month, but first, it’s early in the season. Second, if I weren’t getting married, I wouldn’t be talking that week off anyway. And third, I’ve got the second week in December off and will ski the whole time. So yes, I look forward to Disney. It will be a lot more fun than doing some Caribbean villa rentals. The beaches are all the same and I just don’t think there is much to do. In Disney… well, it’s Disney!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations on your marriage. You will love Disney, it is loads of fun and I sometimes think the adults love it more than the kids. We appreciate the "imaginerring" that makes it the Magic Kingdom. Enjoy!
Karen of Backyard Casual